Thursday, May 7, 2009

A MARRIAGE WITH GOD IN UNBREAKABLE!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IS KIND AND PATIENT
NEVER JEALOUS, BOASTFUL,
PROUD, OR RUDE.
LOVE ISN'T SELFISH
OR QUICK TEMPERED.
IT DOESN'T KEEP A RECORD
OF WRONGS THAT OTHERS DO
LOVE REJOICES IN THE TRUTH,
BUT NOT IN EVIL
LOVE IS ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE
LOYAL, HOPEFUL,
AND TRUSTING.
LOVE NEVER FAILS!!!!!!!!
On July 24, 2004, my wife took me as her husband. I don't know how she has, put up with me these last few years. I am so thankful that she never gave up on me, because she had a right to many times. But thank GOD, He gave her enough strength, to hold our family together, and I thank God every day, for allowing my family to still be together. When Westella took me for her husband there was no way for her to know how hard I would make things for her. But GOD delivered me, and now I realize that I am a (C. H. F.) Christian, Husband, and then a Father. And in order to be a good husband or father, I must first be a true Christian, filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, so He can help me make the right decisions, as a husband or a father. I know now that this life cannot be lived successfully without the HOLLY GHOST inside you. Marriages and relationships, without the HOLLY GHOST we are set up for failure.
My marriage was so close to failing, and we couldn't have fixed it by ourselves. Because there is a hole inside us, that is meant to be filled by the HOLLY GHOST, but if you have not been cleaned, and forgiven, then the HOLLY SPIRIT will not come in. Because He will not be in association with a sinner. So if the HOLLY GHOST is not in you, then Satan will fill the hole inside you. And all Satan wants to do is steal, kill, and destroy you, and everything around you. I believe this is why there are so many broken marriages, friendships, and relationships. I know that for a fact because I lost some great friends, because I let Satan control my life. BUT NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I am HOLLY SPIRIT FILLED, HOLLY SPIRIT FED, HOLLY SPIRIT TAUGHT, AND HOLLY SPIRIT LED. And I know without a doubt that the HOLLY SPIRIT and I can do anything. All I must do is believe in my heart, and confess with my mouth. And then and only then can we make Satan flee. So please if your marriage is in trouble, and you don't know what to do, look to the LORD JESUS, and ask for his help. Get in His Word, and put your faith in action.
I also recommend getting the Love Dare Journal from the movie Fireproof (you should watch it too) and getting with GOD and completing the Dare. I believe if GOD can keep our family together, He can help every one of you too. Also if you need prayer for anything, please leave me a request and I'll prayer for you continually.

Before I close I just want to thank my beautiful wife for keeping this family together. I promise we have a bright and prosperous life ahead of us. As long as we put GOD first and keep our faith growing in Him, we will never have to worry about anything again. So let’s stand to gather in agreement that with this HOLLY SPIRIT filled marriage, we will be a blessing for this world we live in today. I LOVE YOU BABY and I promise I will thank GOD for your everyday of my life, so let’s grow old together, and let’s grow spiritually together.
BY: CHRIS HANEY

No comments:

Post a Comment